Preschool provides your child a head start on the requirements of kindergarten. Preschools also lay a strong foundation that will aid further during the higher studies of your ward as well as the other pursuits and endeavors he will undertake any time in his life. Many kids, who enroll in the preschool, show the readiness to be successful in the standard school environment. It helps the child develop academic and social skills. It also improves independence and a child’s ability to obey and behave well in a classroom environment. Here are the 5 major reasons why you must consider enrolling your child to a preschool:
- To Develop Cognitive and Academic Skills: The cognitive skill development enhances a child’s attention, memory, and thinking. Preschoolsprovide the children with a solid foundation to learn and improve their cognitive skills.A preschool also lays the foundation for strong learning of the fundamental basics like letters and numbers.
- To Be Independentand Confident: Preschool teaches the child to be independent enough to cope with the school rules. When the children are separated from their parents, it is necessary to provide them with the right environment and loving ambiance so that they develop the confidence to be alone without the support of their parents. A good preschool will have the right atmosphere to groom children to be independent and confident.
- To Socialize and Be Interactive: Your child will learn to grow in a surrounding full of friends. They will interact with others, and learn attributes of sharing & caring. Moreover, if your child is shy and has difficulty in socializing, preschool will help him gain this necessary social skills and confidence before he stepsin to the big school. Many preschools encourage parents to escort their children initially even in the classrooms so that the children get accustomed to the preschool routine.
- To Respect and Be Responsible: A preschool teaches the children to obey the authority figures like teachers at school and parents at home. It helps them to recognize the fact that the teacher is a person from whom they learn and parents are those who reinforce the things taught by the teacher. It also helps them keep track of their artwork, homework, and timings for the school. It makes them responsible for their routine at home and school.
- To Move Confidently into the Formal School: The academics of a preschool will help your child for kindergarten. They will get accustomed to the classroom environment. If the preschool provides an interesting curriculum, the children develop an interest in studies and academics.
Though attending a preschool is not a prerequisite for acceptance into kindergarten, but by making your child attend a preschool, you make him ready for the formal school ahead. Your child will develop appropriate behaviors for a formal school. A preschool, definitely, develops and enhances a child’s power to achieve success at the next level. Made Easy Preschool is one of the best schools near Chattarpur.