If you are a foodie, then you pretty much know the struggle of trying to keep a balance between a considerable weight and food. You cannot afford to gain many pounds. Because let’s face it, body shaming is still a thing. But you cannot put an end to foodie vibe as well. And you shouldn’t. But nowadays it is very easy to gain extra layers of fat. This is because we are a generation that has access to packages like Frontier services. It becomes very easy to binge watch shows as the Internet speed is high and nobody interrupts us. And if not that, you find yourself lazing around on a couch and clicking through random channels. The best companion in these situations is obviously FOOD. While I won’t deny it but there are always healthier options to munch on.
So, here are some of the many food products that you can eat without getting fat:
Packed with nutrition, broccoli is a very healthy option to munch on. You might not want to eat it alone. But you can always make a salad (without fatty dressings) and add loads of broccoli to it. And once you get to read the nutritious benefits that this vegetable offers, you won’t want to opt for anything else (a bit of an exaggeration here). Anyway, this is all that your body gets when you eat broccoli:
- Vitamins K & C
And eating broccoli will give you the following health benefits:
- Cancer prevention
- Cholesterol reduction
- Bone health
- Heart health
Although this food has been demonized in the past, it is quite healthy. Apart from being rich in proteins, eggs serve the following nutritious benefits:
- A very rich source of Vitamins A & B
- High in cholesterol. However, they do not have an adverse effect on blood cholesterol. A common misconception is that eggs raise the blood cholesterol level. However, in reality, this does not hold true. In fact, eggs raise the good cholesterol in the blood
- Most importantly, it contains choline. This is a very essential nutrient that most people do not get enough
Apart from having a pretty color, this vegetable has a lot of benefits. Of course, not making you fat is one of them. The other benefits include:
- It is rich in nutrients like Magnesium, Protein and Vitamin K
- Eggplants are also rich in antioxidants. According to researches, antioxidants are substances that protect the body against damage caused by free radicals. Moreover, they also prevent many chronic diseases. This includes heart diseases and even cancer.
- Another benefit that eating eggplants have that they keep the blood sugar in control. This is because eggplants have a high content of fiber. And fiber lowers the blood sugar level by slowing the rate of digestion.
Not only does this fruit come in a very fresh color, but it is also very beneficial for your health. In fact, this fruit has some of the coolest benefits:
- It helps in improving the vision. It not only aids in improving the vision but also prevents night-blindness. This is because it is a rich source of Vitamin A.
- However, an even more amazing benefit of eating tomatoes is that they lower hypertension. And this is due to the high level of Potassium in it.
- Tomatoes are also a very good skincare food. They help in maintaining healthy bones, hair, and teeth
Yeah, they are the famous citrus fruits you eat in winters. Yes, they give you a glowy skin. But there are more benefits that this fruit has:
- Eating oranges can reduce the likeliness of women suffering from a stroke.
- Apart from that, oranges aid in lowering the blood pressure. Because they are a rich source of Potassium.
- According to studies, oranges are also capable of preventing cancer.
Many people believe that Salmon is rich in fat. They are not wrong. It actually is. But the good fat. Salmon is a very good source of long chain Omega 3 fatty acids. And these are all the benefits that you get when you consume Salmon:
- Of course, being rich in Omega 3 fatty acids is the most essential benefit. Because our body cannot create them. And they help in reducing inflammation and improve arterial function.
- Apart from that, Salmon is a great source of protein. And proteins play a very vital role in healing your body after an injury. Or maintaining your muscle mass.
- Salmon is also rich in Vitamin B.
Bison is a form of red meat that is a rich source of Iron. Apart from that, eating Bison can serve the following benefits:
- It is high in protein while low in fat. Purpose served? You can consume it without getting fat.
- Apart from that, it is rich in Omega 3. And Omega 3 is very good for the human heart functioning.
- It is also a rich source of minerals and vitamins.
Eating this green vegetable will benefit you in the following ways:
- It helps in the prevention of stomach cancer. Because it is rich in polyphenol called Coumestrol.
- Apart from this, it is a good anti-agent.
- Moreover, it also aids in preventing wrinkles, bronchitis, and candida.
So, consuming these food items won’t only help you in losing weight. But they have a lot of other benefits. You can always make use of services like Frontier Internet plans to surf online. And look for recipes that use these food items as the main ingredient. However, make sure that the recipes do not have other rich-in-fats products.