Ingredients for Banana Kheer recipe
- 200 ml Milk
- 2 spoons Cashew Powder
- 2 baked bananas
- 5 teaspoons of sugar
- 8 to 10 address saffron
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powdered
- 2 tablespoons almond and pistachio (to decorate)
Method for Banana kheer recipe
- First, add milk and cashew powder to the pan and cook until it thickens.
- Then add sugar, saffron and oil seeds to it and cook until sugar dissolves it.
- Now turn off the gas and let it cool slightly.
- 1 Cut the bananas and mash 1 banana.
- Add them to this cold milk and mix them.
- See, this is exactly what you got ready. Garnish it with almond-pistachio clippers and garnish it.