Most of the women are troubled by black marks falling around the eyes. There are many reasons why sleepiness is not complete, mental stress, most of the time spent in the sun, constant eye-to-work work, lack of nutrients in the catering, etc., which are responsible for dark circles. People with psorocytes (closed nose problems), allergies and asthma also have this problem. Apart from this, most women get this problem after the delivery. Due to genetic reasons, some people have the appearance of their eyes, in which the eyelids are much festooned inward. In such a case, even if there are slight dark circles, they are more clearly visible in front of them. Actually the skin around the eyes is very soft and transparent. Therefore, after exposure to pollution and sun, the color of the skin here is first black.
How to prevent dark circles?
- Sleep at least eight hours daily.
- Do not forget to wear sunglasses while leaving the house during the day.
- If black marks appear around the eyes, then add raw potato or cucumber paste.
- Use water-based and soap-free cleansers.
- The skin around the eyes is very gentle. Therefore, make sure to apply moisturizers at least twice or three times a day and specially after doing night skin care routine.
- Many night creams, including vitamin c, k and vitamin e, are available in the market, whose regular use prevents the eyes from dark circulars.
- There are many types of under-eye creams and gels available in the market to prevent this, which contain a mixture of vitamins B, C and potassium. These things protect the skin from the dark circles around the eyes.
- Foods containing nutrients and essential factors.
In today’s very busy and stressful lifestyles, women’s usually cannot focus on their health and well-being. From this, fine lines appear around their eyes in young age. Stretches in the face muscles during laughing can thereby creating fine lines along the eyes. Crash dieting is the main reason. If there is a shortage of water in the body, then the cells shrink and it shows its effect in the form of wrinkles. Since, the skin around the eyes is gentler.
In this way, you drink at least eight to ten glasses of water daily. Increase the amount of liquids such as juice, buttermilk, lemon-water and fresh fruits in your diet. Always try to be relaxed. Avoid crashing because the skin suddenly becomes loose after weight loss and wrinkles appear around the eyes. If the problem is very high, then a plastic surgery called blepharoplasty is also used. But before that consult the doctor’s advice.