Dosa is a popular South Indian food in the entire India that is made as thin pancakes of Rice and Urad dal. The best part is you can add anything in this as the filling to be served with Chutney and Sambar.
Necessary ingredients for Dosa:
- Rice _Rice – 02 cups (raw),
- Arhar (Split chickpeas) / Toor dal – 01 cups,
- Red Chili Powder – Chili Powder – 1/2 Tablespoons
- Asafetida powder (Hing) – 01 teaspoons
- Onion and Tomato, Potatoes
- Tamarind paste
- Salt – according to taste
- Yeast (optional)
Main ingredients: Rice and Black lentils
Method of making plain dosa:
- For the recipe of making plain dosa, for the first time, soak the dal and rice in separate utensils.
- After about 3 hours, remove both of them from the water and grind them separately. Mix roasted lentils and rice together. No lump should be there.
- Now mix red chili powder, asafetida powder and salt in lentil paste. If the paste is thick, then mix a little water and fill all the ingredients properly. Now your Dosa batter Dosa Batter is ready.
- Now heat the dosa tawa (flat ceramic frying pan). Once the tawa is hot, spread one well on top of the pan with a big spoon solution.
- Bake the dosa on a low flame. When one side becomes light brown, turn it over and bake.
- Take, the method of making plain dosa is complete. Your contract is Plain Dosa Plain Dosa Ready. Serve it with the desired chutney and sambar and enjoy yourself too.
Also, you can also try Rawa Upma Recipe, Sambar Vada Recipe, Rava Idli Recipes, Rice Idli Recipes, Masala Utpam Recipe that are available at our South Indian Dosa Corner Laxmi Nagar on very reasonable prices.