Hair plays an important role in enhancing beauty and beauty. This is why every girl who wants to look beautiful, keeping the hair healthy for the woman is an important part of life. Balanced diet, essential oil and proper care can keep hair healthy. Today we are telling you some special tips, with the help of which you will be able to make your hair dense, tall and bright without burning any hole in your pocket.
Keep such healthy hair:
- There are some great things available in every kitchen to make the hair conditioned and bring them brightness and make silk. Egg yolks, honey and mayonnaise are the most suitable for conditioning. Apply 2-3 egg yolks and honey paste for 15-20 minutes to nourish the hair naturally.
- Dandruff is also a major problem, which causes itching in the head. Lemon, vinegar, amla (gooseberry) and honey are excellent for controlling dandruff. Add some lemon drops in Apple Cider Vinegar, Amla (gooseberry) powder and make paste and head massage with it and leave it for 15 minutes to get rid of dandruff.
- To get rid of oily, sticky hair, wash hair with vinegar before shampooing. It is very effective in extracting extra oil from the hair.
- If your hair is falling then onion juice, ginger juice and castor oil can prove to be effective in getting rid of this problem. Applying onion juice 2-3 times a day will also stop hair loss.
- To keep hair healthy, wash hair with cold water. Use shampoo with no sulphate and pH balance. Use hair comb with wide teeth. Do not comb on wet hair.
- Consumption of balanced diet is also important for keeping hair healthy and maintaining glow in it. Consume proteins containing low fat and low carbohydrate diet. Include spinach, apple and pomegranate in the diet for healthy hair.
- Hair masks are always a blessing as they add so much moisture and volume to your hairs. Take an egg in bowl and wet your hairs a bit to pour the egg on your head and comb it for equal amount of egg. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes and shampoo your hair to rinse it off with cold water.
- Honey is an excellent moisturizer for hairs so mix ¼ cup of warm water and honey, comb the mixture in your hair and let it sit for 15 minutes and shampoo as usual.
- Clarifyng shampoos are good but only for once a month.
- Natural hair combs are life saver, avoid using too many hair products though especially heat styling tools.