Everyone wants clear and flawless skin and there are so many fairness creams that works on a temporarily basis or till you are using the product. The harsh chemicals present in the creams can damage your skin permanently or for a long time. Being fair does not always mean to enlighten your skin color but, here are some natural home remedied to make your skin clearer and glow. You cannot completely change your skin color but can improve it temporarily. For glowing skin, nothing can compete with the natural products.
Tips to be fair naturally:
- Lemon is an excellent way to do the bleaching part done and rubbing about half a lemon on your face will surely help you in enlightening your face. Let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. If you have dry or normal skin, use a moisturizer on it.
- Take a Potato and squeeze it to make the paste out of it and then do it regularly on your face for a healthy glow.
- A mashed tomato can do wonder for your skin in the lightening process
- Take one tablespoon of honey with equal amount of lemon juice and a pinch of cinnamon can make your skin color light. They both have some excellent properties.
- To fade your scars on the face, apply some fresh coconut water that is the most natural water available on Earth. Applying curd or yoghurt can also help.
- Rice water and cucumber juice is an amazing way to treat skin burn.
Tips to be followed regularly for being fair:
- Protect your skin from sun as most of the normal darkening and discoloration is caused by exposure to the UV rays. Now the SPF 15 is not enough only as it should be at least SPF 30. It blocks 98% or more than this sun rays. Wearing a hat may help you in tackling with the heat.
- Doing manual exfoliation will extremely facilitate to lighten the skin, since the method takes to the air dead skin cells. Confine mind that exfoliation solely helps if your current skin is darker than your traditional skin tone; as a result of it reveals recent skin that’s untouched by the sun.
- You can exfoliate your skin manually by employing a body scrub or face washes with exfoliating particles. To create your own, simply add a teaspoon of ground almonds or oatmeal to your regular formulation.
- Using a scrubbing brush or a dry brush may be a good way to exfoliate your entire body. For your face, use a special brush with thus after bristles so you do not injury the delicate skin there.
- There also are exfoliating machines that dig a bit deeper to completely take away the highest layer of skin. Use proper techniques to use them.