This is a special dish for those who like sweet; these laddus are made from nutritious melts of oats and palm with Jaggery and nuts. You will surely love the taste of jaggery, they taste like oats powder with the crunchiness of the nuts and sweet taste of dates. In addition, it is rich in nutrients as well, because the abundance of fiber in oats helps in reducing cholesterol, while jaggery increases the amount of iron and calcium. Today, we will teach you to make oats and palm ladoos that is extremely tasty in food and quite simple to make too. If you want, you can make them and store them in a box for a long time. Because it is very beneficial, it should be eaten daily. Let’s learn about its easy recipes. You can have them anytime and anywhere without any mess.
Ingredients for Oats ladoo:
1 cup Oats
½ cup fresh grated coconut
2 tablespoons jiggery or honey (According to taste)
2 tablespoon ghee
3 tablespoon dried roasted nuts powder
Tip: You can add cardamom or chocolate powder as per the taste.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Served for: 10-15 days
How to prepare Oats Laddu?
- Dry roast the oats in one tablespoon of ghee until it is hot enough to touch and then cool it down to make powder coarsely.
- Take roasted almonds or other dried fruits with jaggery to make powder.
- You can add some honey instead of jaggery to bind the mixture.
- Add grated coconut and cardamom powder and nuts.
- Mix everything and make a thick paste.
- The batter is ready to make an serve ladoos.
- Put them in an air tight container for a week.
Putting some chocolate for kids can make it even tastier.