Glowing skin always looks great, doesn’t it? But most of us become victims of suntan. Our hands are not as bright as the rest of our body, and that adds to our woes. We wonder if we must go for expensive treatments to bring back our lost beauty.
Home Remedies to Remove Tan from Hands
- Yogurt And Turmeric Mask
Rubbing tomatoes on the tanned feet and legs show improvement in fading the tan and a lot of skin darkening. Tomatoes are considered as natural bleach for the skin which is also known to lighten the darkness hence tomato juice is greatly suggested to remove tan from feet and legs, in fact the entire body.
- Mix some sugar with tomato juice
- Rub on the tanned skin and leave for half an hour.
- Wash with cold water.
- Repeat this twice a week for better results
You can use tomato to remove tan from feet and hands as well. Tomatoes are very rich in antioxidant that makes your skin look radiant and young as well.
How Can I Remove Sun Tan Overnight?
It is a myth that you can remove sun tan overnight. Tan Removal is a long process and if you are using home remedies then you have to use them for at least 1 month on regular basis to get the desired results.
- Lemon For Tanning
Lemon juice is another great remedy to naturally remove the tan off the legs. It is also known as skin bleach.
- Take some lemon juice and add honey to it.
- Rub this paste on tanned area for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Doing this simple beauty tip every day will help to lighten the tan.
Does Coconut Oil Remove Sun Tan?
No, Coconut oil doesn’t remove tan, but it will surely make your skin feel lighter and glowing if applies regularly.
How Do You Get Rid Of a Stubborn Tan?
Stubborn tan can really lower your self-confidence. Use Lemon Juice on regular basis to remove tan quickly. Within One week you will see noticeable result.
- Potato For Tan Removal
Loaded with fibers, vital vitamins, and minerals, potato juice helps treat both blemishes and sunburn naturally.
- Grate a potato to extract the fresh potato juice.
- Use this juice to gently rub on the affected areas where there is tanning.
- Wash it after 30 minutes.
- This can be kept overnight as well for better results.
How Long Does It Take For A Tan To Fade Completely?
It will take around 1 month for a tan to fade completely. Getting tan is very easy but removing that tan will take your so much time.
And if you’re not seeing any noticeable result while using any of these remedies then you need to check your skin whether you have sun burn or sun tan.
- Apple Cider Vinegar To Remove Tan
This magic ingredient has loads of beauty benefits and can also be used to remove tan off the feet and legs gently.
- Before going to shower apply some apple cider vinegar on the tanned areas.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it and complete the shower.
- Do this daily for effective results.
Can A Sun Tan Be Permanent?
Yes, sun tan can be permanent if you don’t take care of your skin and go out regularly in sun and without sunscreen. Tanning basically makes your skin to release more Melanin (color pigment), and when melanin secrete in excess portion, your skin color will get darker day by day.
So, when you see any sort of tanning, try to use any kind of home remedy to remove it as soon as you can.
Do Tans Go Away Naturally?
Yes, sometimes tan do go away naturally. But if you’re in regular contact with sun then it will get difficult for tan to remove easily. Try to avoid direct contact of your skin with sun.