A large and incredibly beautiful nation, South Africa offers ample of opportunities to tourists irrespective of whether you are a first time visitor or visit this country quite frequently. For those who love adventure, splendid landscapes and diversity in nature, South Africa is certainly a heaven.
The country has many shopping paradise and offer countless fine dining options where you can experience both local and international cuisines, including South Africa’s very own wines. With South Africa travel package, you can also explore the exciting wildlife of the country. Good air links, well-connected bus networks and a growing number of hotels make South Africa a perfect touring country. Whether you plan to spend a month over here or just pass through, here are some magnificent places you must put in your South Africa holiday package list.
- Cape Town: Table Mountain – Well the name itself suggests it is a flat-topped mountain, overlooking Cape Town. Try to climb this tough mountain to see the spectacular view of Cape Town`s radiance from the very top of it. Once reaching there, the sea breezes will definitely help you revive. However, if you are not-so-adventurous, you can take a cable car to reach the point.
- Cape Town: The Cape Peninsula – If you enjoy hiking, don’t forget to add Cape Peninsula in your South Africa holiday. Besides, the unspoiled nature will give you amazing views to relish throughout your lifetime. The colony of 3,000 African penguins at Boulders Beach is another breathtaking site of this place.
- Cape Town: Robben Island – Robben Island is famous for the prison where South Africa`s political prisoners like Nelson Mandela were imprisoned during the Apartheid era. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a remarkable tourist attraction, as you can walk the maximum security wing. Exploring the prison will help you know what the condition of prisoners was like and where they worked. The former political prisoners usually lead you through this tour, thereby giving you first hand information.
- Oudtshoorn: The Garden Route – The Garden Route is a marvelous route to walk through amidst enjoying your South Africa holiday. Stretching from Mossel Bay to the Storms River, it will give you the chance to have a peek at the ten nature reserves and the marine reserves. It is a beautiful site with spectacular views of coral reefs, around 300 different bird species, dolphins, seals and many other magnificent creatures. Near the Garden Route, you will find a couple of bays where whales come to calve.
- Phalaborwa: The Kruger National Park – The largest reserve in South Africa, the Kruger National Park offers a site to behold your eyes on. Offering a huge diversity in flora and fauna, don’t forget to add this place in your South Africa holiday package list. Here, you can find a chance to see 336 types of trees, 507 species of birds, 147 kinds of mammals, 49 kinds of fish, 34 types of amphibians and 114 different reptiles.
Plan your trip in advance with Clay Play, the best Premium travel concierge service. Our work process is simple but different from others. Open our website, www.clayplay.com, has an online chat, tell us your travel requisites, get details from the expert and your plan is ready. Book your service now.