Sambhar is south Indian dosa corner laxmi nagar favorite dish. It is served with idli, dosa and vada. Many people think that if there is a different kind of trick or shortcut to make it, then it is not so. You can follow these steps and make a good sambhar.
- For Indian people: 2 – 4 time: 30 minutes to 1 hour Type: Wedge
- necessary ingredients
- 1 cup tur dal
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons sambhar masala
- 3 tablespoons tamarind pulp
- 2 tbsp rye
- 7-8 curry leaves
- 2-3 (whole dry) red chillies
- 2 grams, cut into pieces
- 2 beans, cut into pieces
- 1 tomato, cut into pieces
- 4-5 small pieces of Petha
- Peel a peel / peal / peel
- An onion cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 tbsp green coriander
- 3 cups of water
- A pressure cooker
- a pan
- Tempering pan
First put the pressure cooker in it, put 3 cups of water and salt and boil it on medium flame.
When it takes 3 whistles, turn off the flame.
After that, add two spoons of oil in the pan and heat it.
When the oil becomes hot, add all the vegetables in it and mix it well.
Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes. After this, add sugar or learn the recipe from Sambhar south indian restaurants in laxmi nagar masala and cover it.
When vegetables are cooked, add tamarind pulp into it.
After that, put lentils in it and cook it on medium flame by placing it for 4-5 minutes.
After this, turn off the flame.
– Now prepare for the morning for the Sambhar. For this, heat it by adding one spoon of oil to the tempering pan.
When the oil becomes hot, add mustard seeds, whole red chillies and curry leaves to temper it.
Add hot roasted roasted saffron to 5 minutes and boil off the flame.
– Put a coriander on top of it.
– A delicious sambar is ready. Serve with idli, dosa and vada.
– You can cook all the vegetables with lentils while making sambhar. This will save time.
– In the same way, do not chop the rye and curry leaves before you start using it. After this, add vegetables and cook it.
– Mixing is a very important ingredient in Sambhar. From this, the taste of sambhar is best.
– If you want, you can also add turmeric to the sambhar.