Indonesia’s capital Jakarta on Thursday was hit by bomb blasts. But apart from these blasts, there is a lot to know about Indonesia. Indonesia, which is spread over thousands of islands between Malaysia and Australia, has the largest population of Muslims. It has the largest economy in East Asia. Ethnic is a country full of diversities, with more than 300 local languages being used. From the rural predators and the intersections to the modern urban elite class, there is a living in Indonesia. Bali is considered as the world’s favorite destinations voted by the travellers. It has outstanding beauty with coastal landscapes and dreamy beaches that has their own character and atmosphere. It has 12 to 13 hours of sunshine every day; enjoy with our premium travel concierge services that can be customized.
- Indonesia has the highest number of islands than any other country, more than fourteen thousand.
- Indonesia is the fourth most populous country in the world.
- Its estimated population is more than 255 million and it is the fourth most populous country in the world.
- Indonesia is the largest economy in the region and is a member of the G-20 group of the world’s largest economies.
- A large number of consumers in the country, rich natural resources and political stability attract investors.
- Mount Merapi is located in Indonesia in central Java. But the increasing demand for bad basic amenities, corruption and economic protectionism is often discouraged by investors
- Geographically, Indonesia is sensitive to earthquake and volcanic eruption. In 2004, a massive earthquake struck the sea and devastated all coastal and East Asian coastal areas.
- About 220,000 Indonesian people were killed or missing in this tsunami that occurred in the Indian Ocean.
- In the past few years, extremist Islamic organizations have registered their presence here too. Some are accused of being linked to al-Qaeda.
- It also includes the organization which is accused of blasting in Bali in the year 2002 in Bali. 202 people were killed in these blasts
No chance of being hungry in Bali as there are large varieties of spices with the fresh vegetables, fish and meat. It is a very cheap place to be at as the accommodation and food fare is very low with immense level of beauty. Just in Bali you can stay in some unique accommodations like an African style safari lodge or massive bamboo house. If you are an art lover, Bali is a must place to visit with Clay play.